Since then, Singularity has handled claims of over US$ 2 billion in cross-border disputes in various sectors including energy and resources, construction and infrastructure, shipping and maritime, sports and entertainment, international trade and business, and private equity and finance.
These disputes have arisen out of business relations and projects in various parts of the world including Singapore, India, Israel, Indonesia, Nigeria, Egypt, Sierra Leone, Malaysia, the Philippines, Turkey, The Bahamas, Italy, the United Kingdom, the United States of America and the United Arab Emirates.
Singularity has been widely recognized, including:
- Legal 500 which ranked Singularity as a Tier 2 firm for its arbitration practice in India,
- the Financial Times as Top 5 firms for innovation in dispute resolution in Asia-Pacific,
- BusinessWorld Legal as the Oil & Gas Law Firm of the Year,
- as a Trailblazer by Asian Legal Business,
- in the Forbes Legal Powerlist for arbitration and white collar practice,
- India's Firms to Watch by Asian Legal Business, and
- India Business Law Journal and Asian Legal Business as the Rising Law Firm of the Year.